Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

White Wine Spritzer

What could be better than double the drink for half the points plus?!  Introducing my favorite summer beverage...white wine spritzer! I first was introduced to this gem on a hot summer day about a year ago.  It is so easy and low in pp, it also takes a while to drink! So grab a bottle of white wine and drink up!

Servings: 1
Size: 10oz.
Points Plus: 4pp
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
Rating: 5 stars - Excellent

Photo from foodnetwork.com
Ingredient List: 
4 oz. white wine (I like dry)
6 oz. club soda
Ice

Directions: 
Fill glass with ice, add wine and soda, stir!

Tip:
You could also make this with red wine.  I LOVE adding ice and serving this drink in a wine glass to feel more fancy!

XOXO - Katie

1 comment:

  1. I love white wine spritzers! PERFECT summer drink :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...