Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Maple-Pumpkin Pie with Salted-Pecan Brittle

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope that you had a wonderful day of family, and that you were able to follow at least a FEW of the suggestions from yesterday's post! Here is a pie I made today that was hard, really really hard! I like a challenge but jeez is making candy hard. I had to redo the brittle at least twice, yikes! Anyways, the end result was great, once I actually read the direction. I am having some technical issues to follow this link from Better Homes & Gardens for this delish twist on pumpkin! Enjoy this indulgent sweet treat, because remember, staying on track with eating healthy means you can and should indulge sometime! Xoxo - Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...